Friday, April 9, 2010

Bathroom mirrors

I thought yesterday that nothing was more embarrassing than checking your butt out in the bathroom mirror and getting walked in on...but not one to let myself get too comfortable...I found something that topped it.

Today I was re-hooking my recalcitrant bra strap onto its hook on my back while trying not to take my shirt off in the women's bathroom and in walks my co-worker...who is from China...and not only speaks very poor english, but now has no idea what to say or do. Since I have both hands rooting around in the back of my shirt and most of my torso showing at this point, I am pretty compromised. She apologizes and rushes past me into the rest of the bathroom.

I am definitely going to be the topic of the Chinese gossip today, man...I need to learn Mandarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment